In case of an Emergency, dial 911
If the situation involves a serious water leak, locate the main water valve in your rental property/unit and turn it to the off/closed position.
We encourage you to review the tips below before submitting a maintenance request. YouTube has a large selection of how to videos that may assist in resolving a minor maintenance issue. We have also added blog pages to this website with maintenance information for you.
Ways to Submit Maintenance Requests:
(1) Call the Office 912-925-9925
Be sure to describe your problem in detail so that we may serve you better. We can often help troubleshoot an issue with you over the phone.
(2) Resident Portal
You can submit your request through the secure online Resident Portal:
Proper diagnosis of problems can save you money! Tenants may be charged for a service call if the service person determines that the tenant failed to perform routine maintenance task as outlined below:
Garbage disposal not operating
- Is the garbage disposal not making a humming sound? Identify the reset button on the disposer unit and press it to reset the disposal.
- Is the garbage disposal humming and not turning. Look for the disposal wrench attached to the disposal and use it to turn the bottom of the disposal counter clockwise. Then press the reset button on the bottom of the disposal.
- Grind lemon peels and ice to help prevent odors.
Toilet Runs Constantly
- Check for kink or disconnected lift chain from the handle lever which is preventing the flap to seat properly.
- If unable to stop toilet running – turn off water to the toilet using the knob behind the toilet until maintenance is able to fix the issue.
Water puddling around toilet
- Submit a maintenance request.
- Use appropriate liquid drain cleaner.
- Use a plunger.
- Make sure hair and grease are not disposed in the toilet or sink.
Smoke detector beeping
- Change battery. Do Not Remove Detector. It is required by law.
AC not cooling
- If the air filter has not been changed in 30 days, change it.
- If the digital thermostat is not working check/change the battery.
- Check the AC circuit breaker.
- If you notice ice on the coils at the unit, turn off AC and submit maintenance request.
No Heat/Hot water
- Check pilot lights.
- Check circuit breakers.